Contact Us About Us FAQs Tips Search Service Providers Search Work Post Work


Here are a few useful links.

They are provided for informational purposes only. is not affiliated and does not endorse any information on the sites below.

Research Information
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Secretary of State (All States)
The Secretary of State website may be used to check business filings for a business in their registered state.
NC Sex Offender Search
Visit the NC Department of Justice website.
Public Records Search
Busted Mugshots
Contractor's License Reference Site
Find out about contractor licenses requirements.
Mugshots Online
Business Resources
Secretary of State (All States)
The Secretary of State website may be used to register your business name with a state.
SBA (Small Business Administration)
This link may be used to file a DBA (Doing Business As) name in your state.
Free Google Business Profile
Get your business found on Google for free.
Useful Information for Entrepreneurs
Get answers to your questions from the SBA.
Apply for IRS Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Tax ID#
Some consumers such as large business may require service providers submit a W-9 Form which includes a Tax ID# or EIN (Employer Identification Number). This site may be used to apply for an EIN. If the link doesn't work, copy/paste the following link into your browser address bar:
Form W-9
This W-9 form is the document you must submit to larger companies in order become one of their vendors or service providers.